Sunday 4 October 2009

Knife and fork coffee table.


I came across this coffee a while back and again today. It was pretty hot idea back in 2007. Sadly I can't access the Objection design site as its down but it well worth doing a google search for more info on them and maybe you will find more info than I could.

Normally I blog about comporary and modern furniture you can get your hands on but this is one of those posts that I hope will get the old creative juice following.

I love the simple idea. I'm sure health and safety my have a few problem with it and I'd sugest keeping the kids away from it or design a similar idea with a clear glass or pastic covering/case.

1 comment:

Dining Room Furniture said...

Nice blog.This is exactly what I need,Thanks for sharing this post with us.Keep blogging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...